Albion ONE is a renowned, industry-standard orchestral sample library that provides all you need to make film music. This title comprises a 109-piece orchestra, accompanied by a thunderous cinematic percussion section, recorded at the world-famous Lyndhurst Hall at AIR Studios in London. Plus, there are warpable loops designed by award-winning engineers and an enormous steam synthesiser.
Albion ONE contains high dynamics and energy while being versatile across multiple genres. Choose from four microphone positions and a high range of articulations including our esteemed legatos, for extra control. Equally suited to first-timers and established composers alike, this industry-standard product is the perfect place to start and go as deep as you want.
In order to create a great film scoring tool, you need to go where the best film scores are recorded. London’s AIR Studios was founded by Sir George Martin, the legendary producer often referred to as the “Fifth Beatle”. AIR’s Lyndhurst Hall has been the first choice of Hollywood directors for years, and countless blockbuster scores have been recorded there (Lord Of The Rings, Interstellar, Justice League, Harry Potter, Pirates Of The Caribbean - the list goes on). The Albion ONE orchestra was recorded by award-winning engineers using world-class equipment: priceless ribbon and valve microphones through Neve Montserrat preamps, the largest 88R Neve console in the world and onto pristine 2” tape, before being converted with top-of-their-class Prism AD converters at 96k. No expense was spared to capture this Collection in exactly the same way as is done for film.
In the latest edition of this flagship product, updated to celebrate Spitfire Audio’s landmark 10th anniversary year, the initial Albion “legacy” product has been expanded and re-recorded to go beyond:
- New user interface design and NKS-ready integration
- Orchestral: 15 new combination patches, combining different techniques and instrument groups in exciting ways
- Percussion: additional Easter Island hits plus incredible new mixes by Jake Jackson
- Stephenson’s Steam Synth: 63 new sounds and 67 presets, all created by Spitfire Audio co-founder Christian Henson
- Brunel Loops: 78 new recordings across 8th, 16th and 12th rhythmic patterns, plus 90 new presets, including 51 made by Christian Henson